SPMG PETROGULF MARINE CYLINDER OIL is designed for use in crosshead engine running from low sulphur fuel to high sulphur fuel. These oils are specifically developed to provide maximum protection from adhesive and corrosive wear for diesel engines operating with higher pressures & temperatures. Blended from highly refined base stocks and carefully selected anti-oxidants, anti-Wear, anti-foam additives.
• Excellent thermal and oxidation stability
• Outstanding rust and corrosion control
• Outstanding protection against wear
• Good compatibility with all normal seal materials excellent demulsibility characteristics
• Enhanced anti-wear property minimizes piston ring cylinder wear leading to reduced maintenance costs